The Step by Step Journey to
Congratulations on Taking the First Step!
Follow these 5 Steps below to make your initial thermography appointment. If you are coming back for a follow up appointment please click here for paperwork and further instructions on your next imaging appointment.
Find a Location
We have 13 locations throughout Central Florida - our list is below.
Kristin Burton CNHP, CCT
Dr. Jane Phend
5120 S. FL. Ave Suite 307 Lakeland, FL 33813
Call to schedule an appointment!
Robyn Rose MPT, CST-D
2933 West State Road 434 Suite 111
Longwood, FL 32779
Call to schedule an appointment!
Call the Location of Your Choice to Schedule Your Appointment
The calendar below shows dates for each individual location. Click on your desired location and date for location details.
Appointments can only be made over the phone by calling the location. If you do not see your desired location on the calendar below, please call that location for their next imaging date.
Fill Out The Proper Questionnaire
We take a detailed health history before your imaging. The questionnaire is essential to making sure we provide the correct information to the physicians who interpret your images. If you cannot fill out your questionnaire prior to your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW THAT BEST CORRESPONDS WITH YOUR IMAGING, PRINT IT, FILL IT OUT, AND BRING IT TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you do not know which questionnaire to choose, fill out the Women’s or Men’s Health Study.
Preparations for a Successful Imaging
It is extremely important that you read over these preparations and take special care to observe them 24 hours prior to your scheduled imaging appointment.
Special Instructions For Your Imaging
- No breast surgery, chemotherapy or radiation treatments 3 months prior to your imaging.
- No breast biopsy for one month prior.
- Lactation: Imaging is recommended if there is a problem or concern. However, a baseline is not recommended for at least 3 months after the last active breastfeeding.
24 Hours Prior To Your Appointment
- Avoid exercise or heavy physical activity.
- No massage or lymph treatments.
- No chiropractic adjustments.
- No saunas, steam baths or hot tubs.
- No hot or cold packs.
Day Of Exam
- Avoid heavy make up and essential oils. Oil based products on the body can affect accurate detection by the camera.
- No hot shower within 4 hours of imaging.
- Avoid deodorant or creams on the skin, especially oils.
- No heat lamps or sunburn – you will have to reschedule.
- Do not shave the area to be imaged. Men this is especially important!
- For head imaging, do not eat for at least 2 hours prior.
- No gum chewing.
- Your car needs to be cool but please Avoid A/C in the car blowing directly on you.
- You will be asked to remove all jewelry in the area to be imaged.
Arrive On Time
We strive to keep to our scheduled appointment times. Sometimes we run a little behind due to extended histories or client delays. If you need extra help or have a complicated health history please let the location know so they can schedule a little more time for you.
If you need to cancel please call the clinic within 24 hours. We charge a $50 inconvenience fee for no-shows.
Thank you so much for your promptness and your patience!